Mod: Chisel for Bedrock Edition
- Android version(2,3)4,4+
With the help of a mod called Chisel for Bedrock Edition, players in Minecraft PE will get new features in the form of an original tool - a chisel, which is a stone cutter focused on processing blocks. Thanks to this new inventory, you can give the blocks a different texture, creating ornaments and patterns on them.
The appearance of a wonderful tool in the game will relieve gamers of the need to choose from a not very large variety of building blocks that have long bored everyone. Picking up a chisel, you can transform standard stones, giving them a new look. This will diversify the gameplay, making it quite exciting.
The list of available blocks that you can create looks quite impressive:
- Basalt, which can be found at a depth of 20 blocks and below;
- End Stone;
- Wood and ordinary coal;
- Iron and Gold;
- Lava cobblestone;
- Marble that exists exclusively in the mountain biome;
- Terracotta and Laboratory blocks;
- Hell stone;
- Yellow and Red sandstones;
- Emerald, Diamond and Lapis Lazuli;
- Crimson and warped boards;
- Limestone found underground in the swamp biome.
Among the features of the Chisel for Bedrock Edition mod is the ability to connect new blocks when installed on the surface. In addition, the stone cutter allows you to process all wood and concrete blocks.
- Price $0