Mod: Expansive Biomes
- Android version4,4
There are not so many biomes in Minecraft, so over time they start to get bored and you want something new. The author of Mod: Expansive Biomes decided to diversify the game world with new interesting biomes. Among them you will find Red and Pendulum Forest, Swamp, Volcanic Peaks, Lavender Plains, Jacaranda Forest and Shrubs. Not only new blocks will appear in them, but also new mobs:
- Robber trapper. Can shoot two arrows at the same time, and attacks animals and villagers;
- Black bear. Can be found in Pine Forest. This is a neutral mob that, when meeting with players, runs away from them;
- Grizzly bear. A hostile mob that can be seen in the Pine Forest. When meeting with players, attacks them;
- Goblin. Can be found in the Mysterious Forest. This is a neutral mob that attacks monsters, but can also attack players if provoked;
- Fireflies. Neutral mobs that fly in the Mysterious Forest. They can be caught if the player has a glass jar;
- Raccoons. They sleep during the daytime, and the rest of the time they collect items and food. Try to avoid players. Can be tamed with bread.
In addition to new mobs, two new types of armor, new weapons and unusual food were added to the modification.
- Price $0